Some folks get their stuff in a couple of days - for some folks it takes weeks. Factors include:-
- Distance to your country from Japan
- Mood of your pilot and or your postal people on the ground in your country
- Whether your country charges customs for our products
- Whether you are available at the time of delivery
- Other natural phenomena out of our control (typhoon, earthquakes, asteroid impact, pandemics etc)
Generally our stuff gets to America and the quickest. You can check the comments on the following social media to see how fast or slow folks around the world got their stuff.